Hancock's

Hancock's

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Blog Update November to April!

I am so far behind so here is a catch up!

November- We had our family pictures taken and I love love love them!

December- was busy for us we saw Santa a couple time and did all the activities Vernal has! My aunt Susan came to stay surfing Christmas and we had our annual Hancock Christmas Eve Party this year Santa came to visit before the party and we did an uncle sweater contest Jared won! We also had the elf on the shelf come and my kids loved it!

January- we celebrated mine and Eastons Birthday I can't believe he is 4 he couldn't decide which theme he liked best so we did both monster truck and ninja turtles we spent the night before our birthday at my sisters in Bountiful and she made us cupcakes then did a little shopping on our birthday and headed back home for the party!

February- we had a Super Bowl party at Jessica's celebrated Grandma Nana's birthday made cookies with Grandma Becky played with glow sticks celebrated Valentines Day Ryelyn got a hair cut and we stopped in Sandy to see my grandma and great grandmas graves!

March- Has been full of a lot of sickness both boys have had croup the flu and just colds. we are expecting baby # 3 on October 31st this pregnancy has been hard so far I have been so sick and in tons of pain. I was pregnant with 2 babies but ended up loosing 1 and have a swollen gallbladder so we just watch it to make sure it doesn't get worse. Easton told everyone weeks before I even knew I was pregnant that I was going to be having a baby girl and he tells everyone now is mom has a baby in her belly and it's a girl he wants to name the baby Mrs. Peabody and he says he guesses if it's a boy Sherman will do lol!

April- we celebrated Jared's Aunt Collettes birthday and are getting ready for Easter

pictures to come

No comments:

Post a Comment